Why should a student think of me as the first choice for GMAT tutoring?
1) Unlike most other teachers, I teach GMAT and only GMAT.
2) I have been teaching GMAT for the last 9 years now; hence nobody knows GMAT better than me in Delhi and NCR region.
3) I am a GMAT tutor by choice and out of my passion for teaching. Unlike other GMAT tutors, who have resorted to GMAT teaching because they did not have other options, I shunned as many as 3 top B-School selections, including one IIM, and decided to teach GMAT.
4) I have myself taken the real GMAT 5 times and have an average GMAT score of 732 on the test.
5) Every second student of mine has a score of 700 or above on the real GMAT. This fact is reflected in the more than 100 LinkedIn recommendations I have.
6) Besides fresh students, students who have already taken GMAT multiple times and have taken GMAT classes from several other coaching institutes come to me. Making such students jump from a score below 500 to a score above 700 has been a regular practice with me.