5 resolutions of a GMAT student in 2018
Jan 4, 2018 | Blog
1) I will study regularly. Number of hours studied may be less important, but daily studying is.
2) I will study both the subjects (quant and verbal) simultaneously. I cannot study one at the expense of other. I will be in touch with both the subjects on a regular basis.
3) I will not try to finish all the GMAT questions that I come across. Quality wins over quantity in this exam.
4) Though in quant I can to do third party questions, I will stick to only real GMAT questions in verbal.
5) The GMAT Official Guide questions are not for practicing; they are there for learning. Each question is a case study in itself. I will spend sufficient time in reading the explanation of each GMAT Verbal question in the Official Guide. I will make my own notes wherever necessary after reading the explanations.
Tags : Best GMAT Tutor in Delhi | Best Verbal GMAT Tutor in Delhi | Best GMAT Tutor in gurgaon | Best GMAT Tutor in Noida | Best GMAT Teacher in Delhi | Best GMAT Teacher in Gurgaon | Best GMAT Teacher in Noida | GMAT verbal Teacher in Gurgaon | GMAT verbal Teacher in Delhi | GMAT verbal Teacher in Noida | GMAT Quant Teacher in Delhi | Best Quant Teacher in Noida | Best Quant Teacher in Gurgaon | Best Quant Teacher in Noida